Siri(Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface) on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is so easy to use and does so much, you’ll keep finding more and more ways to use it.
Sadly this amazing piece of software was only for the iPhone 4s. It was kept out of reach of other iOS devices like the iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, the iPod touch etc. Truth be told, not everybody can afford a 4s. Siri needs to be for everybody not just the 4s! There are people who would love siri bt cant afford to spend their montly salary on a phone! With those people in mind i have brought to u a simple way of porting siri to ur iPhones and iPods!!!!!! If u follow my method, porting siri will be childs play and in less than 10 mins u will be having a great laugh with siri.
Before i start i would like to bring this to your notice that this process will work only on iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs and the 4th gen iPod touch. im still working on porting it to the iPad. If u have tried this on your iPad and it works please add a comment and il update my post. Your help will be appretiated!!! thnx!!
Now let’s get to it:
1. Add repo.siriport.ru in cydia and install siriport
2. Install this certificate: siriport.ru/1.crt
3. Using ifile or a similar program, go to var/mobile/library/preferences and press the blue circle for the assistant file
4. Go down to the permission section (user, group, world) and make sure they are all set to read, write. Save
5. Go to settings and turn off Siri
7. Go to settings and turn on Siri
8. Talk to Siri every couple of minutes (at any interval) until Siri works. THIS IS THE STEP WHERE MOST OF THE PEOPLE GIVE UP. Please, have patience and you will have Siri running no time. The longest it took me to work was about 12 hours. The shortest was 15 minutes.
9. Also, if the server is being an asshole and not giving you a working key, repeat steps 3~7
That’s it. Hope you’ll all run Siri sooner or later.
IM NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SIRIPORT.RU DEVELOPERS!