Well I should start off saying this is the easiest unlock for the iPhone 4S so far. R-Sim II Ultra S SIM interposer, which was released recently is specially build to unlock the iPhones 4S.
This can be basically used on any carrier which is kinda like Plug and play and after all no Jailbreak required…
- R-Sim True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM iPhone 4S SIM Cards(Does NOT work on CDMA VERIZON iPhone)
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
- Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1
- Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
How to Unlock Your iPhone 4S using the Gevey R-SIM Ulta S II ?:
Step 1: Remove the SIM tray from the iPhone 4S.
Step 2: Place the R-SIM in the holder that comes with the package, and place your SIM card from your desired GSM provider on top of the R-SIM.
Step 3: Place the combined SIM tray and R-SIM + your SIM card in the iPhone 4S and wait until you see the carrier name for the SIM card you wish to use. *Will take around 60 sec*
Since there’s no Ultrasn0w version that works with iPhone 4S, I would say this is so far the easiest unlock ever for the 4S. You can purchase your own R-SIM at Each Supplier’s website and trust us this works like a charm.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
So that’s how to unlock your iPhone 4S without jailbreaking and you can Subscribe to our RSS feed , Follow us on Twitter and also become a fan on our Facebook page, we will keep you updated with posts over the web.